Chocolate [was Re: Python Books for 2002]

Konrad Hinsen hinsen at cnrs-orleans.fr
Tue Apr 10 08:24:28 EDT 2001

"Alex Martelli" <aleaxit at yahoo.com> writes:

> > Come to France - chocolatewise this is a highly civilized country.
>
> And not _only_ chocolatewise -- in bread AND wine AND cheese, as well

I strongly disagree about bread, that's the only food I have to import.

Back to Python:

  from Europe.France import chocolate, wine, cheese # comment out one of
  from Europe.Italy import chocolate, wine, cheese  # these lines
  from Europe.Germany import bread
  from Europe.Netherlands import vla

  for food in dir():
    if food[:2] != '_':