iterating through humongously large key lists!!

Mark blobby Robinson m.1.robinson at herts.ac.uk
Thu Apr 26 07:49:19 EDT 2001

I was originally running v1.5.2 so I have installed v2.1 this morning, ...deep
breath...lets just say it wasn't a smooth installation. I am a linux newbie and
I was a hairs breadth from switching right back to windows NT (must miss those
blue screens I guess ;). Anyhow, thats all working now, funnily enough, the code
that returned the keyerror previously is now working fine it seems, so I guess
that was just a 'feature' of older versions.

Thanks for your help guys, pure genius!!