Pythonwin interactive window editing?

Sheila King sheila at spamcop.net
Fri Apr 13 16:15:23 EDT 2001

What I did:

I left my BeOpen install of Python intact and went here:
http://www.activestate.com/ASPN/Downloads/ActivePython/Extensions/Win32all

and grabbed build 138, which is the Win32all extensions for BeOpen Python 2.0.
Then I installed build 138. Now I have my choice, of using either IDLE 0.6 or
PythonWin.

--
Sheila King
http://www.thinkspot.net/sheila/