PyChecker - a python source code bug finder

Robin Becker robin at jessikat.fsnet.co.uk
Thu Apr 12 05:11:24 EDT 2001

In article <mailman.987049644.10605.python-list at python.org>, Neal Norwitz <neal at metaslash.com>
writes
 OK I switched to the CVS latest and it seems better. I'm still getting the messages from
imported modules rather than the real one ie

c:\python\reportlab\graphics\widgetbase.py:0 No __init__() in subclass (LinePlotProperties)
c:\python\reportlab\graphics\widgetbase.py:1 No module doc string

here widgetbase is imported by lineplot, but the above errors are certainly for linplot.py
itself.

I'm also getting a warning about not calling the base class even when I have got
an apply(BASE.__init__,.....) I suppose this is more difficult than the straight call.
--
Robin Becker