.py to HTML: indentation problems

Ron Stephens rdsteph at earthlink.net
Sun Apr 15 23:23:19 EDT 2001

A stupid little problem, irritating nonetheless. I have polished my
program and now am attempting to load it on my website as an HTML file.
Using Netscape Composer, I cut the code from pythonWin, paste it into
Netscape Composer, and then upload the HTML file from Composer to my
website.

Problem is that the lines sometimes wrap in a wierd way that destroys
the indentation of the code.

Has anyone else found a simple way to avoid this mess? I am finding it
difficult to re-indent properly over an internet connection without the
advantage of an IDE. It would sure be nice to avoid the problem up
front.

Ron Stephens