Python-2.1(Windows) Optional supproject build problems

David LeBlanc whisper at oz.nospamnet
Sun Apr 22 13:20:13 EDT 2001

Installation tree - how does that differ from the source tree i'm using?
My binary distribution tree is not the same tree as my source tree. One
is in Python21 (as it chose), and the source tree is in Python-2.1
(likewise, as it chose). (Ok, I chose the drive, but the rest was it's
choice.)

WRT the preferred path to install Python sources, i'll keep in mind that
I'm to somehow magically know that a FAQ on sourceforge gives that info.

it's-at-least-unclear-and-was-just-trying-to-help-silly-run-on-
sentencedly-yours...

Dave LeBlanc

P.S. WRT to "Guido's too" - thanks, but if I wanted someone else to do my
thinking for me, i'd be a Pearl user. No disrespect meant to Guido.