simple: python software?

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Tue Sep 5 11:04:50 EDT 2000

Jacek Pop³awski wrote:

>   I have some documentation for python and tkinter from www.python.org,
> but I can't find python software to watch and learn. Only interesting
> things I have are: pysol and iceme. Can you tell me how to find more?
> (I already tried "python" on freshmeat.net and www.linuxapps.com)

Never underestimate the libraries!  Many of them are written so that they
will try to do something sensible if run as a main program, and there's
a huge amount of code to look at.  I've learned a lot reading them, but
(sadly) there's still a lot more to learn...

regards
 Steve
--
Helping people meet their information needs with training and technology.
703 967 0887      sholden at bellatlantic.net      http://www.holdenweb.com/