Wholly unnecessary flame. (was Re: pyXML!)

jurgen.defurne at philips.com jurgen.defurne at philips.com
Wed Sep 27 04:49:52 EDT 2000

Easy :
Install CYGWIN
Run bash (just think that you are on Unix)
Gunzip/tar the sources
Run ./configure
Do standard post-configuration
In the makefile and Modules/makefile, change the line EXE= to EXE=.exe
Run make
Run make test
Run make install
It's as easy as that

The only thing that doesn't seem to work, is the use of dynamic libraries.

Regards,

Jurgen

kragen at dnaco.net@SMTP at python.org on 26/09/2000 21:21:51
Sent by:	python-list-admin at python.org