XML

Peter Hansen peter at engcorp.com
Wed Sep 27 03:16:11 EDT 2000

Kirby Urner wrote:

> root at 127.0.0.1 (David) wrote:
>
> >And I'd like to thank everyone for not flaming my arse off, and recognizing
> >that I was speaking out of frustration.  I've said it before and gotta say
> >it again: the Python community is remarkable -- it's so friendly, helpful
> >and patient; quite unlike most any other Internet community I've
> >encountered!
> >

> Very gracious post.  You've just contributed to the community spirit
> you've praised.  Gracias.

Agreed!

And as the only one who really *did* flame his arse off, I hereby
formally retract the flame, apologize for being somewhat
non-community-spirited, and thank him and everyone else for not flaming
me for flaming him and .... ah heck, let's all just get back to work!
:-)

(And Andrew, what use is XML?  Well, without it all those nested opening
<wink> tags you sprinkle around would never have any place.  I'm just
wondering when you're going to close that massive element.

</wink> :-)