Of what use is 'lambda'???

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Tue Sep 26 12:34:26 EDT 2000

Aahz Maruch wrote:

> I assume you mean "Booch" here.  If you're going to use a reference,
> it's probably a Good Idea to give the title and the chapter/section;
> it
> is quite likely that different editions of a book will have different
> page numbers.

Indeed, you can thank the typo god for that one.

Mine _is_ presumably an older edition; the full reference is _Object
oriented design with applications_, Grady Booch, Benjamin/Cummings,
Section 2.2, Elements of the object model, in the subsection entitled
"Encapsulation."  In my edition the section goes from pp. 45-49.

/  \ Look for the ridiculous in everything and you find it.
\__/ Jules Renard
    Polly Wanna Cracka? / http://www.pollywannacracka.com/
 The Internet resource for interracial relationships.