Making Extensions?

Samuel A. Falvo II kc5tja at garnet.armored.net
Tue Sep 19 21:48:19 EDT 2000

I am in the process of making an extension class for Python 1.5.2 (because
that's what we have, and we don't want to upgrade until our product is
finished; deal with it!  We'll upgrade to 2.0 when it gets out of beta).

The problem is I want to make a new "type" under Python.  How the bloody
heck do I do this in C?  I've got tutorials that indicates how to make a
Python extension, but not an extension *type* (that is, the ability to
instantiate an object with methods).

--
KC5TJA/6, DM13, QRP-L #1447 | Official Channel Saint, *Team Amiga*
Samuel A. Falvo II	    |