Wholly unnecessary flame. (was Re: pyXML!)

Delaney, Timothy tdelaney at avaya.com
Thu Sep 28 18:52:42 EDT 2000

This brings up an interesting point. I really don't think open source has
reached critical mass on either Windows or Mac yet. A large part of this is
that most applications on those platforms still don't come with source code.

There are plenty of developers who *do* release source code on these
systems, but they are generally released as *complete* source code i.e.
there is no encouragement to tinker with the source.