Soth DPE Version 0.2 with visual configuration

François Pinard pinard at iro.umontreal.ca
Sun Sep 17 23:07:44 EDT 2000

[effbot at pythonware.com]

> Francois Pinard wrote:
> > I always considered that a software is much more free when
> > the maintainer is welcoming and friendly in his/her attitudes.

> Can you please stop whining.  If you don't want to use his stuff, don't.
> No need to harass the guy.

I intend to continue stressing, from time to time, that what makes software
really free goes beyond mere copyrights.  Until people convince me otherwise,
I think it is a constructive attitude to do so.  I invite you to the same!

> [comments about your own attitude problem snipped]

It is of course a good thing being able to censor oneself.  Yet, you may
send your comments privately if it helps you feeling better! :-)