Probably a FAQ

Cameron Laird claird at starbase.neosoft.com
Fri Sep 22 22:46:22 EDT 2000

In article <39CBD7AD.C2512870 at holdenweb.com>,
Steve Holden  <sholden at BellAtlantic.net> wrote:
>Darren New wrote:
>>
>> but I can't find the FAQ, either... :-)
>>
>> Having read and enjoyed "Learning Python" and wanting to become proficient
>> at it, what would be the reference books for the language and its
>> libraries?  Where would be the equivalent of CPAN?  I.e., I'm a professional
			.
			.
			.
>Then off to the Python bookstore you go!
>
>	http://www.python.org/psa/bookstore/
			.
			.
			.
I recommend many of the books.  There's no question,
though, that Dave Beazley's *Python Essential Refer-
ence* answers your question best, Darren.  Fredrik's
*The Standard Python Library* might also interest you.
--

Cameron Laird <claird at NeoSoft.com>
Business:  http://www.Phaseit.net