Installer on Win32

Michael Baumann michael at maz-sound.de
Wed Sep 20 17:23:59 EDT 2000

Hi,

I try to use the Installer with Python 1.6 (Activestate build) with PyQT
2.0 on Win32.

What I have done so far :

1. Fixed the 4 append-issues as described here in the Newsgroup
2. Changed 'python15.dll' to 'python16.dll'
3. Recompiled run.exe to also use 'python16.dll'

The Builder now works, but when I try to start the built exe it says :

"
Initializing Python
'import exceptions' failed
Fatal Python error: Standard exceptions could not be initialized.
"

The file exceptions.pyc is available in the directory.

I am stuck, does anyone know how to continue ?

CU,
Michael