Zope password problem

Mathias Magdowski Magdowski at t-online.de
Tue Sep 26 16:01:01 EDT 2000

Hello,

> You click on the Manager or Owner so that the word is >highlighted.
shortly after sending my e-mail it found this out on my self. But I think it
is programmed really stupid. Why don't they use a normal "check button"?

>I *assume* then the log-in
> domains are not restricted at all.
I think so, too.

--
                        Mathias Magdowski

e-mail: Magdowski at t-online.de
web: http://home.t-online.de/home/magdowski
fon: 039201/20266
fax: 039201/20283
data: 039201/20283 (login: guest, protocol: Eurofile)
8qpktt$3n9$1 at ousrvr3.oulu.fi...