image folder for ZOPE?

Jason Cunliffe jasonic at nomadicsltd.com
Fri Sep 8 22:42:03 EDT 2000

Just upload the image as an object of type = 'Image'
To do this 'Add'
Give it whatever Id [zope name you want]. could be 'animage.gif' or
'lovelylyday' no matter
Then call it ...
There are some other tricks about setting tag = to adjust poperties etc.
Th enice thing is everyhting below in the hierarchy can now access it.
If you store it in a Zope 'mysiteimages' folder the nyou have to make sure
path are corect

goodluck
-Jason

news:INfu5.217$GY5.120430 at news.pacbell.net...