Python in game development?

gordon andrea_gordonREMOVE at STUFF_IN_CAPSxtra.co.nz
Tue Sep 12 08:16:56 EDT 2000

> > > but I wouldn't advocate "try something; see if it's
> > > fixed; repeat" as a bug-fixing methodology.  I did that when I was a
> > > kid, and it made my programs awful.

> OTOH, if you formalize this approach you can call it genetic
> programming.  Sometimes it works pretty well.

especially if you write a program to make the 'try something' changes and
then do the testing for you, only problem is you have to define real real
well what good results actually are, and don't expect a generic or readable
program at the end of it