new reserved words in 2.0

Tim Peters tim_one at email.msn.com
Mon Sep 18 15:32:23 EDT 2000

[Jim Althoff]
> Uh-oh.  Have the famous "xxx-ly y'rs - tim" pearls been permanently
> lost all because of the postings of two curmudgeons?
>
> Say it ain't so, Joe!  (Because I'm a big fan!)

Alex isn't a curmudgeon -- he's Italian.  The other Tim is a Tim, and you
*know* what they're like.  I will resume ly-ing people to death when the
topic changes to something for which expressing disdain is not an actionable
legal offense.  Copyright, credits, licenses and reserved words are very,
very, very, very serious matters.

nuclear-war-though-that's-a-hoot!-ly y'rs  - tim