Python frontend to C++ code

s_gherman at yahoo.com s_gherman at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 2 23:13:03 EDT 2000

Hi. I've read in many places that Python is ideal for fast prototyping
and for building a portable frontend to C/C++ code.

I am a Python beginner but an experimented C++ programmer and I am
considering building such a frontend. But I am not sure which are my
to request quite a lot of wrapping code, which doesn't sound to me
like "fast prototyping").

So, I'd like to ask you guys which are my options in this case?

Thanks in advance,
Sorin Gherman

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.