ANNOUNCE: Boa Constructor 0.0.4 - GUI building IDE for wxPython

Riaan Booysen riaan at e.co.za
Tue Sep 5 13:30:23 EDT 2000

Fred Pacquier wrote:

> riaan at e.co.za (Riaan Booysen) said :
>
> >Hello everybody,
> >Boa Constructor 0.0.4 has been released at last.
> >Works with wxPython 2.2.1 and Python 1.5.2
> >Get it from http://boa-constructor.sourceforge.net
> >Enjoy!
>
> Extremely impressive !
>
> Apart from its own usefulness, it'll also be a great thing to show people
> who ask for a "significant app" done in Python - elsewhere than on the net.

Thank you!

> probably stupid question : is it possible to change the font or font size
> in the editor ? It's too big on my display...

If opening a source file in the editor counts :)

At the top(ish) of the module Views.StyledTextCtrls there is a
dictionary
of fonts and sizes.
6 seems to be the smallest legible size on Windows.

Scintilla supports changing the font size of the whole document by
pressing CTRL +/-.
This is not saved and will have to be set everytime.

--
Riaan                     >>> a='a=%s;a%%`a`';a%`a`