Python 2.0b2 note for Windows developers

Tim Peters tim_one at email.msn.com
Wed Sep 27 18:40:10 EDT 2000

Since most Python users on Windows don't have any use for them, I trimmed
the Python 2.0b2 installer by leaving out the debug-build .lib, .pyd, .exe
and .dll files.  If you want them, they're available in a separate zip
archive; read the Windows Users notes at

http://www.pythonlabs.com/products/python2.0/download_python2.0b2.html

for info and a download link.  If you don't already know *why* you might
want them, trust me:  you don't want them <wink>.

they-don't-even-make-good-paperweights-ly y'rs  - tim