Python smtp server

Grant Edwards ge at nowhere.none
Mon Sep 18 12:15:43 EDT 2000

In article <14790.7018.592155.417992 at anthem.concentric.net>, Barry A. Warsaw wrote:

>I have a very simple smtpd which implements the minimal required RFC
>821 protocol.  It's built around asyncore/asynchat, and I now use it
>to debug some GNU Mailman features.  It's not very sophisticated, and
>I don't plan on spending any time supporting it, but if people are
>interested, I can make it available for download.

I'd be interested in seeing it.

I've currently got an Exchange/COM/MAPI -> SMTP gateway running
under Win32, and though I don't currently need to go the other
direction, I may in the future.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  Yow! I'm out of
                                  at               work...I could go into