Python Strings

Charles Hixson charleshixsn at earthlink.net
Wed Sep 6 14:06:06 EDT 2000

I think that in most of the type inference languages all objects are immutable.
I suppose that implies strongly typed.  I also don't think that they have
anything similar to casting.  So I suppose that they are strongly typed.  As to
static vs. dynamic ... well, caml is static, so I suppose that ml is.  I'm not
sure about OCaML, but I think that it is static.  For the rest ...  iDunnOh.

-- (c) Charles Hixson
--  Addition of advertisements or hyperlinks to products specifically prohibited