Where's the PythonWin source?

Phlip pplumlee at celterra.com
Fri Sep 8 18:39:55 EDT 2000

> > And then where's its source?
>
>    Grabbing it from CVS is explained here:
> http://starship.python.net/crew/mhammond/

One more beef. This code requires MAK files generated by a version of VC++
older than 6. I am entirely aware (from the GNU Makefile point of view) this
is M$'s fault and they could never be made to suffer enough (instead of us)
for it, but I can't follow the directions and generate new MAK files because
of VC++'s bogus version incompatibilities.

Couldn't someone just push all the MAK into the CVS so I can get them out?

--Phlip