Win2k Command Line - can't start Python

Sergo badman718 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 19 16:48:20 EDT 2000

I used to be able to run Python interpreter from the command line in
Win2k, but now since I reinstalled win2k and also reinstalled
Python(1.5.2), every time I type 'Python' or 'python' from win2k command
line, I get this error message:

C:\>python
'python' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable
program or batch file.

The only way I can start Python from command line is by doing it from
C:\Program Files\Python> directory, seems logical, BUT, I was able to
start it from C:\> before, and now for some reason I can't

Any insights?

Thanks

--
//  "Righteousness Exalteth A Nation!