newbie class troubles

François Granger francois.granger at free.fr
Wed Sep 20 16:59:22 EDT 2000

Ian Hobson <ian.hobson at ntlworld.com> wrote:

> I'll start.
>
> Message:      Syntax error  (at an apparently correct place)
>
> Translation 1 The previous line has no colon (:) at the end
>             2 You wrote = and it should be ==
>
> Message       Name error <x>
>
> Translation 1 An import line is missing.
>             2 There is a spelling error - the capitalisation differs?

That is great. Can you follow on ?
I'm planning to do such a FAQ for Python begginners. A rought start of
it is available at http://francois.granger.free.fr/MacPython/faq/

--
"Computers are like horses; they can sense fear and will act based on
that. Or, look at it like this. If you have a premonition of danger,