MySQLdb "Attribute Error in .fetchall"

Miles Thompson milesthompson at sprint.ca
Mon Sep 25 09:10:37 EDT 2000

I'm working up a little script to parse a cursor. After establishing the
database connection, I issue the following ...
   pcursor.execute("select * from subscriber where lpasswd_mailed = 0;")

   resultset = pcursor.fetchall()

The fetchall() call returns the following error:
File "usr/lib/python1.5/site-packages/MySQLdb.py", line 231, in fetchall

   return.self.result.fetch_all_rows()
AttributeError: fetch_all_rows

Is this a problem in MySQLdb.py. or is it choking on a datatype? The
table structure is quite simple:
create table subscriber (
 sn_numb char(5) not null,
 email char(50),
 sn_cpasswd  char(8),
 lpasswd_mailed tinyint not null,  # default is 0-false
 dtupdated timestamp, # automatically updated when record changed
 primary key (sn_numb) );

This is Python 1.5, MySQLdb2.2 and MySQL 3.22.32

Regards - Miles Thompson