Building a search page for c.l.py -- could someone point to me to archives

Tom nospam at nospam.com
Fri Sep 8 14:39:26 EDT 2000

First, I don't have an answer to your question.

Deja has been annoying me as well - so I needed somewhere else to search for
Python answers.
So I turned to www.python.org/search.
The search on c.l.p doesn't work (Deja's fault), but there is a search on
the SIGS.  Isn't c.l.p also one of the SIGS?  So can't we search it there?

Tom.

news:etdbsxyx5ci.fsf at oliver.mit.edu...