OS commands

Matthew Banham matb at photond.com
Wed Sep 27 12:59:51 EDT 2000

Oh! Just figured out how to do it but thanks anyway to anyone who was going
to respond. One question-

I am using os.spawnv(...) to solve this problem. If I want the process to be
completely separate to the python interpreter, should I set mode to P_NOWAIT
or P_DETACH?

Cheers in advance of any answers

Matt