Do Interactive plotting tools for a website exist?

Chris Arai chris at araidesign.com
Tue Sep 12 02:45:22 EDT 2000

Hello,

I am trying to create a web page that will allow users to input data and
then have a cgi script plot it for them and do other calculations.  My
original thought was to use Python to grab data from a form, crunch it
and then plot it.  Are there any plotting tools that will allow me to
create graphs in browser viewable format?

Or are there any tools that will allow me to do this directly, with out
writing the cgi script myself (I'm doubtful)??

Thanks,

Chris