Of what use is 'lambda'???

jurgen.defurne at philips.com jurgen.defurne at philips.com
Wed Sep 27 04:23:42 EDT 2000

It would be possible, if you can read the state from the telco switch,
instead of keeping a model of your switch in memory. If the language
really forces you to do that, then you need to think deeper about the
hardware. In this case you need to build a switch with an input (for switching)
and an output (to report its state back to the program).

Regards,

Jurgen

ge at nowhere.none@SMTP at python.org on 26/09/2000 20:35:34
Sent by:	python-list-admin at python.org