Linux Account Quotas

Samuel A. Falvo II kc5tja at garnet.armored.net
Tue Sep 19 17:42:47 EDT 2000

I'm looking for a module that will let me get and set account quotas under
Linux.  I have already written a few C applications to do this via the
quotactl() API function; it's not that hard.  But before I write a Python
extension myself, I just wanted to make sure none other already existed.

If anyone can point me to a Python module for getting and setting user
account quotas, I'd be most appreciative.  If not, I'll write the extension
module and submit it to some charitable open source organization.  :)

--
KC5TJA/6, DM13, QRP-L #1447 | Official Channel Saint, *Team Amiga*
Samuel A. Falvo II	    |