Wholly unnecessary flame. (was Re: pyXML!)

Tim Peters tim_one at email.msn.com
Thu Sep 28 15:14:42 EDT 2000

[Tim]
>     ftp://ftp.jclark.com/pub/xml/expat.zip

[Andrew Kuchling]
> That obviously doesn't include the .pyd files for the actual Python
> modules.  The poster's original point is quite correct -- the
> persistent state of the Windows distribution was always "out-of-date".

Is it still?  As far as I know, I put everything you need to use XML into
the 2.0b2 Windows distribution, including pyexpat.pyd.  But I don't follow
XML, so don't make me guess:  if more than that is needed, let me know what!
I'll put it in.

Or if this is a complaint about the past but not the present, fine, it's a
waste of time <0.7 wink>.

only-guido-has-keys-for-the-time-machine-ly y'rs  - tim