IPC9: Call for Tutorials

Garry Hodgson garry at sage.att.com
Fri Sep 29 16:10:23 EDT 2000

We're still looking for people to give tutorials at next year's
Python conference.  We've gotten several submissions, but the
more, the merrier.

For details on what we're looking for, and what to submit,
see: http://www.python9.org/p9-call-tutorials.html
If you have questions, please contact me directly.

--
Garry Hodgson                   Once in a while
Senior Hacker                   you can get shown the light