Python books (was Which regex syntax mode?)

Erik Max Francis max at alcyone.com
Mon Sep 18 18:27:14 EDT 2000

Alex Martelli wrote:

> Yes, O'Reilly's "Learning Python" is good.  I prefer the "Quick Python
> Book", but maybe "Learning"'s slower pace (and less-wide purview) is
> better for somebody truly out of practice.

Great, thanks to Alex (and Dan) for their suggestions.  It sounds like
_Learning Python_ (that's the one, couldn't remember the title off the
top of my head) is aimed about right.

/  \ I go out with actresses because I'm not apt to marry one.
\__/ Henry Kissinger
    Polly Wanna Cracka? / http://www.pollywannacracka.com/
 The Internet resource for interracial relationships.