With Robin's binaries copied, NumPY works.-->Re: can you guys tell me where to find a NumPy module that works...? can you help?

Charles Gruschow, Jr. c.gruschow at prodigy.net
Fri Sep 8 19:31:47 EDT 2000

With Robin's binaries copied, NumPY works.

I didn't know where to put them for sure so I put them in a whole bunch of
places.  Sorry if I seem stupid, or something.

One of those places must have worked because the
NumPy module works now. Thank you very much for that.

Where exactly was the proper place for those files?
Why didn't the module come with those files to begin with?
How do you make those files? (did you need cl.exe, link.exe, a
c-compiler???)
Will this module and those files work with 1.6 Python or 2.0 Python?

Thank you,

c.gruschow at prodigy.net

p.s. I don't think I'm stupid.  I am good at
math,calculus,algebra,history,Windows 95/98/NT,networking,trivia.  Perhaps a
bit dense maybe.  :)

news:8pa4a2$224u$1 at newssvr05-en0.news.prodigy.com...