How many people are making COM objects with Python?

Roger Upole rupole at msn.com
Sat Sep 30 15:57:34 EDT 2000

We use COM in production for several purposes - mapping drives,
running reflection2 terminal sessions, MAPI, and I'm starting to work
with WMI too.  Also, we use Python's DCOM capabilities to run
scripts between servers.
The biggest gotchas I know of are the bug in the COM events code,
where some events don't show up, and OCX controls that have
to be created inside a dialogue.
         Roger Upole