socket (multithread)

izam96 at hotmail.com izam96 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 18 09:19:51 EDT 2000

Hello

i have writing a simple python code that run as a server that using
socket module. I would like to connect to the server from 2 or more
client (multithread) so it can send data to the server and the server
can respond back.I'm getting trouble to to that because when the
first client had connected to the server the second client cannot
send any information to the server and also cannot get respond from
the server.

Is there any chat software(server/client) written in python??? or any
example on socket programmming.