Probably a FAQ

Steve Holden sholden at holdenweb.com
Fri Sep 22 18:05:33 EDT 2000

Darren New wrote:

> but I can't find the FAQ, either... :-)
>
> Having read and enjoyed "Learning Python" and wanting to become proficient
> at it, what would be the reference books for the language and its
> libraries?  Where would be the equivalent of CPAN?  I.e., I'm a professional
> and experienced programmer, and I want to add Python to my toolset. :-)
>
> TIA for any info!
>
> --
> Darren New / Senior MTS & Free Radical / Invisible Worlds Inc.
> San Diego, CA, USA (PST).  Cryptokeys on demand.
> "No wonder it tastes funny.
>             I forgot to put the mint sauce on the tentacles."

Then off to the Python bookstore you go!

	http://www.python.org/psa/bookstore/

Although one wonders what the future of the PSA is now that CNRI are
less involved with Python development.

You should also see the available documentation (much of this will be
available locally in your distribution, but some won't):

	http://www.python.org/doc/

Enjoy!

regards
 Steve
--
Helping people meet their information needs with training and technology.
703 967 0887      sholden at bellatlantic.net      http://www.holdenweb.com/