Crystal Space Python API??

Mike Fletcher mfletch at tpresence.com
Wed Sep 27 22:46:32 EDT 2000

Well, if you're looking for something Crystal Space-like, there's apparently
Crystal Space ;) which reportedly has a Python scripting interface (not sure
if they allow external access).  Here's their blurb from the plans section
of the "features" page:

	A full featured scripting language. The current scripting language
will be removed in favor of a completely new one which will look a bit like
C++. We will interface the scripting language through SCF with Crystal Space
(even on non-Windows platforms!) so that we have maximum flexibility and
even the possibility to access Crystal Space from other languages like JAVA
and Visual Basic. Work for this has already started by using Python as the
scripting language.

http://crystal.linuxgames.com/

I seem to recall that feature being under development 5 or 6 months ago, so
it's likely a little ways along by now.

Enjoy,
Mike