Looking for Python programmers--where to search?

Julio Flores Schwarzbeck jflores at codeit.com
Fri Sep 29 11:54:04 EDT 2000

I agree. When I used to code in Pascal back in the 80's (yeah, I am from
the "me" gen.) However, under normal circumstances, I could not find a
single instance in which I could not duplicate any function written in Std
C, python goes beyond that, with pascal, you were limited by the tightness
of the type declaration, with python you are limited by your imagination.