snack

Grant Edwards ge at nowhere.none
Fri Sep 1 17:19:43 EDT 2000

In article <39B015CF.764FCD35 at younghome.com>, Darren Young wrote:

>Yep, the one that anaconda uses. So let me get this straight,
>snack for python is an interface to newt that provides widgets
>for slang?
>
>I guess the only module you actually need from python is snack
>then? If that works, then the rest is good to go...

Yup.  If you're running RedHat, it should all be there already.
Some other RH-derived Linux distros also have snack+newt+slang
installed by default.

If you can't run peanuts.py and popcorn.py from the newt
tarball, then something's missing.

--
Grant Edwards                   grante             Yow!  LOOK!! Sullen
                                  at               American teens wearing