Any Corba 2.3 compliant Python ORBs?

Timothy Docker timd at macquarie.com.au
Tue Sep 5 18:02:37 EDT 2000

Martin von Loewis <loewis at informatik.hu-berlin.de> writes:

> There is a system called Natter from emagine. However, it is not sold
> separately, only as part of their bizware product. It does support
> valuetypes. If you need further information, please drop me a message.

Whatever happened to natter? A python orb based upon a robust C++
implementation (perhaps commercial) always seemed like the best
approach to me.

Is there demand for a python<->CORBA binding that fulfills the
following requirements?

	- up to date with current OMG specs.
	- either well supported and actively developed, or open source

In my opinion the available python <-> CORBA bindings do not meet these
requirements.

Tim