How to install PIL

Greg Landrum glandrum at my-deja.com
Fri Sep 1 12:29:11 EDT 2000

In article <8ooa0k$5uq$1 at nyheter.chalmers.se>,
  "Fredrik Lundin" <m94lufr at mtek.chalmers.se> wrote:
> I want to use Pythons Image Library but I don't know how to install
it.
> I have tried to copy the files to the apropriate directories, but
obviously
> I'm doing something wrong, because I get this error message when I try
> to 'import Image':
>
> Traceback (innermost last):
>   File "<interactive input>", line 1, in ?
> ImportError: No module named Image
>
> Can anyone help me?

It would help if you reported which OS you are using.  In case that
OS is windows, you can find the answer to your question at URL:
http://www.faqts.com/knowledge-base/view.phtml/aid/1696/fid/238

In general, python.faqts.com is a useful resource for finding answers
to python questions, you may want to spend some time exploring it.

-greg

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.