Any suggestions?

rickr at brickroad.net rickr at brickroad.net
Fri Sep 22 14:51:58 EDT 2000

In the tests I've ran.. Python has beaten all other major scriping
languages in the speed of project completion.. but slower at runtime
than other languages as well.. in the tests I've ran, python was just
under 50% slower than interpreted visual basic on a NT 4 Server machine
with 128megs.   so...

I, being a somewhat adept x86 ASM and python programmer, have
endeavored to increase the speed of python in any way I can without
hacking the interpreter.
If anyone has any suggestions of functions or libraries they want
written I'll make 'em and post 'em in a lib/pyd and python wrapper
when I get enough to bother with a website.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.