Is Python worth learning?

Larry Sherrill lsherrill at uswest.net
Fri Sep 8 22:37:22 EDT 2000

I just added python scripting support to my company's java application via jpython.
We can now perform ad hoc queries against our gemstone database using python script
that exercises the underlying java classes. I also use jpython to prototype java
code and to experiment with java classes on an interpreted basis. The two languages
together are very powerful. IMO, learn both.

Larry Sherrill
SynXis