You can never go down the drain...

Georg Mischler schorsch at schorsch.com
Tue Sep 26 08:11:45 EDT 2000

Fredrik Lundh wrote:
> Phlip wrote
> > Thanks, but... EEEK!!
> >
> > If we could get all our heads out from under the hood for a moment
> > [snip...]
> > [and reinserting the previously snipped key phrase:]
> > The point of the exercize is to learn more about RE and Python,
> > and do that another way but still in one line.
>
> Sorry, I just tried to help.  If you have a problem with
> that, that's your problem, not mine.

Been working too much again last weekend?
You guys all *know* that replacing the installed version of
Python somewhere is not always an option.

Philp asked a very specific question and didn't see an answer
to that one. What reason is there to start snickering if he
decides to restate that specific question?

Sorry I don't know enough about REs to answer it myself. :(

Have fun!

-schorsch

Georg Mischler  --  simulations developer  --  schorsch at schorsch.com
+schorsch.com+  --  lighting design tools  --  http://www.schorsch.com/