How to get Tkinter working on Mac ??

p dumbo at mjs400.co.uk
Sun Sep 3 13:46:31 EDT 2000

The installer for 1.5.2c1 puts a file in the wrong location. I found the
solution on the web somewhere, I DO NOT HAVE THE URL to hand.
On your machine, search for the file : _tkinter.ppc.slb
There should be one of these and it belongs in : (main Python
dir.)/Mac/Plugins. I put the most recent in, the demos work OK.
HTH
Peter Moore