Python and COBOL

Greg Ewing see at my.signature
Mon Sep 4 01:00:58 EDT 2000

François Pinard wrote:

> I carefully checked both the tutorial and the reference, and
> I feel pretty dumb, but I just do not succeed at finding the information! :-)

Most people believe that's because there is no goto in
Python. Actually, there is, and it is documented in the
manual, but if anyone ever finds it, Guido uses his time
machine to go back and distract them a moment before,
so that nobody ever

[sound of a time machine materialising, and the last
paragraph meta-temporally disappears to be replaced
with:]

That's because there is no goto in Python.

Christchurch, New Zealand
http://www.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz/~greg